There is an easy way to build a consistent reading habit, and it starts with a few simple steps.
What is the 7-Day Reading Challenge?
- The #ReadWithCurtis 7-Day Reading Challenge is an event, starting in May 2018.
- Readers from every walk of life pick up books for 20 minutes in their day.
- The goal is to enjoy reading every day for seven days, thereby fostering a new habit, or strengthening an old one.
There are only two rules to the 7-Day Reading Challenge:
- Read for 20 minutes a day.
- After you read, post about what you read on Instagram, Twitter, or your blog, using the hashtag #ReadWithCurtis.
Posts can contain any information about the reading. They can be any length, and contain any content that is relevant to the person posting.
How can I participate in the challenge?
It’s simple. Start reading on, before, or after Monday, May 7th, 2018. Try to build your reading habit over the seven days that follow. Tag and invite friends, fellow bloggers, and followers to join you.
You can also connect with me here:
@curtiswritesbooks (Instagram) • @staghorncrown (Twitter)
How do I share this challenge with others?
- Copy the image below and re-post the rules to any social media site or application.
- Use the buttons below to share the challenge with others.
- Link back to this article in your own posts.
You can also link to any of the #ReadWithCurtis articles that you find useful or informative.
Are you in? Let me know in the comments or post via Instagram, Twitter, and/or your blog with a link back to this article.
Remember to use #ReadWithCurtis to connect with me and other participants!
Read All #ReadWithCurtis Articles
Daily Post: Observe
11 thoughts on “The 7-Day Reading Challenge Starts Soon. Are you in?”
Reblogged this on Curtis Writes Books and commented:
Are you in? #ReadWithCurtis
A great challenge idea to help inculcate reading habits. Great work Curtis.