About the 7-Day Reading Challenge
The 7-Day Reading Challenge is a start-anytime challenge. I began hosting this challenge in May of 2018.
To maximize the results of the challenge, you follow two guidelines:
- Read every day for 20 minutes, for seven days.
- Post about your reading experience (daily or weekly) on Twitter, Instagram, or your blog, using the hashtag #ReadWithCurtis. See the Instagram posts here.
The Past: May 7th – May 14th
The 7-Day Reading Challenge officially ran on May 7th – May 14th, 2018. The purpose of the challenge was to build the start to a strong daily reading habit. I participated in the challenge along with a few others.
Here is what one Medium writer wrote about the #ReadWithCurtis challenge:
The Present, and The Future
I hope to post regularly to the hashtag via Instagram. It seems to be the easiest and most expedient method to post brief comments on what I am reading.
If you are planning on trying the challenge, I encourage you to post to Instagram or link back to the articles below on your own blog.
Need a place to start? Here is a collection of 7-Day Challenge Reading Articles:
- A 7-Day Reading Challenge May Be Just What You Need
- What tricks do you have up your sleeve? [Blog Prompts for the 7-Day Reading Challenge Countdown]
- Abruptly changing is not enough . . . James Clear, Habit Change, and a 7-Day Challenge
- The 7-Day Reading Challenge Starts Soon. Are you in?
- STACK THOSE BOOKS – The 7-Day Reading Challenge Starts Tomorrow
Daily Posts / Bonus Tasks and Questions
- Day 01: How are you starting your week of reading?
- Day 02: What’s next on your reading list? #ReadWithCurtis Challenge: Day Two and Book Review Blogs
- Day 03: What resonates with you from your reading?
- Day 04: What is the strangest or most memorable thing you have read today?
- Day 05: Connect with another reader!
- Day: 06: Spend Your Day Binge Reading or Sampling New Books
- Day 07: Read an article that refreshes you!
All Articles Together (From Newest to Oldest)
I hope this page is useful.
If you are starting the challenge and would like to connect with me about your reading, leave a comment below!