It’s the day before the challenge, and I am pumped. In case you didn’t know, I have invited people to read every day for seven days, starting tomorrow! If you are not already participating in the #ReadWithCurtis 7-Day Reading challenge, I urge you to do so. Here’s what you can do today . . .
What can you do today?
Today is DAY ZERO of the challenge! Although our seven days have not officially started, I thought it would be nice to post anyway.
There are multiple ways you can participate today. If you are moved to write a post, snap a picture of a book, or share an article via Twitter, feel free to start early!
Or, you can take one or more of these specific steps:
- Participate in today’s STACK ATTACK: Post a stack of books to Instagram, Twitter, or your blog (see the bottom of this post for an example).
- Share what you want to read on Facebook, or the official Facebook event discussion.
- Reply in today’s comments: What do you want to read? Or, what are you currently reading?
- Write a blog post about why you are doing the challenge and link back to any of the 7-Day Challenge articles. All of the 7-Day Reading Challenge Articles are located here.
- Take a selfie with a book you plan on reading this week and post to your favorite social media site. Remember to use the hashtag (#ReadWithCurtis).
- Use this list of prompts and write a post
- Connect with me on Instagram and answer one of the questions in the #ReadWithCurtis stories.
- You could share this challenge with other people who may enjoy reading all week. The official rules are in the easy-to-share image below.
In all cases, remember to use the #ReadWithCurtis hashtag so we can see your posts.
Like What You’re Reading? Join the Reader’s Club or Become a Patron.
If you want your blog or Instagram post featured during this challenge, add a link back to this page or link to the #ReadWithCurtis guidelines.
What about the rest of the week?
This Week’s 7-Day Reading Challenge Posts at a Glance:
- Day 0 – Sunday: Stack Attack
- Day 1 – Monday: How did you start your week of reading?
- Day 2 – Tuesday: What has gone well so far? What’s next?
- Day 3 – Wednesday: What resonates with you from your reading?
- Day 4 – Thursday: The Strangest Thing You Have Read
- Day 5 – Friday: Connect With Another Reader
- Day 6 – Saturday: Binge Read or Taste Books
- Day 7 – Sunday: Reconnect with Yourself. How did the challenge go?
A Recap of the Rules
- Read every day for 20 minutes, for seven days.
- Post about what you read on Instagram, Twitter, or your blog using the hashtag #ReadWithCurtis.
Resources for you!
In addition to the two rules outlined above, I have offered tips and guidelines throughout the week. I will post my own responses via Instagram, Twitter, and WordPress, and I will include daily tasks and bonus challenges for those of you who want more. If you are one of my followers on Instagram (@CurtisWritesBooks), I will occasionally add polls and questions for anyone to answer.
DAY 0 – Snap a picture of a stack of books that you enjoy or you are choosing from.
Here’s a picture of a stack of books I am choosing from this week.
I think I’m going for the Neil Gaiman book of short stories.
What are you planning to read?
2 thoughts on “STACK THOSE BOOKS – The 7-Day Reading Challenge Starts Tomorrow!”